From loose braids to beachy waves, we found the season’s best looks. Follow our easy pro tips from Pantene to recreate each Summer hairstyles at home. Then get ready to turn heads at your next barbecue or beach party!
- The night before treat your hair with Pantene Pro-V 7 Day Smooth and Manageable kit to give manageable and lasting smoothness in humid weather.
- Separate your hair into two sections – top and bottom. Take one or two inch section of hairs, wrap around a curling tong and hold for a few seconds.
- Unclip the top section of hair, wrap hair around curling tong making sure to keep alternating the direction of the curl.
- After hair has been curled, spray with Pantene Pro-V Volume Booster Dry Shampoo to add volume.
- Come through hair with fingers to achieve effortless, beachy waves.
- Wash your hair with Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo & Conditioner to reveal natural shine with zero weight and no added silicone.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail and secure with elastic.
- Spray the ponytail with Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Dry Shampoo to add texture to the hair.
- Split hair into two sections and pull a small section of hair from the outside of the left-side. Pull it over to the inside of the right section.
- Repeat the above until the end and secure hair with an elastic.
- To finish, smooth over hair with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème to tame fly away hair.
- Part hair down the center, pull hair to one side to where your chignon will rest and spray with Pantene Pro-V Volume Booster Dry Shampoo to create added texture.
- Split hair into two ponytails and tie into a loose knot.
- Wrap one side around the right and secure with a bobby pin. Repeat on the left side and secure with bobby pin.
- Finish off with a strong hold hair spray.
- Smooth down any flyways with the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème at the crown of the hair to finish off.