Get creative this Easter; from decorative tin eggs – which open so you can pop a chocolate egg, a small gift or even a jewel inside – to Peter Rabbit crackers, sophisticated linen napkins with hares or paper Easter bunny napkins, here are a few ideas to decorate your home for Easter:
1. Create an Easter tree; fill a vase with branches from the garden – or buy some from Bed, Bath and Table, Myer etc- and add mini hanging eggs for an instant style update. Place on a sideboard, in the dining area or in the hall to add a warm welcome to guests.
2. Usually we see crackers or bon bons (depending on where you are from) decorating your Easter table with crackers (in pastel shades, of course) are an Easter table must have this year.
3. Hang an Easter wreath on your door.
4. Fill jugs with Autumn blooms and place them around the house.
5. Give your table a sophisticated Easter update with
6. Display a basket filled with eggs – whether from chickens or chocolate- to give your home an Easter feel.
7. Tablescape – bunny napkins automatically say Easter, with their cheerful bunny and yellow border and will bring a smile to the children’s faces. Scatter a few eggs around the table and fill small vases with yellow flowers (like roses or chrysanthemums) for an instant table update.
8. Add a decorative egg to each place setting
9. Get a selection of matches – a great little gift for the adults as an alternative to chocolate – with rabbits, or chickens or yellow flowers.
10. Pop a test tube vase in the centre of the table, filled with spring blooms and place a candle in the middle, surrounded by moss and twigs.