There is nothing worse than having dry, cracked heels and manky looking feet, is there? Plus cracked feet can cause all sorts of issues like pain and not to mention infection.
Thankfully, there is an easy solution to flakey, cracked feet with the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi. I have been using the Express Pedi for over a year now and my feet are so smooth. No more cracked heels or dryness along the sides of my feet.
Incredible demand has seen over one million gadgets sold to date! The Express Pedi has revolutionized home pedicures and has become an integral part of the Australian woman’s beauty routine.
Scholl’s have made their Express Pedi even better by making a rechargeable, wet and dry unit you can use in the shower.
The Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet & Dry foot file is waterproof meaning soft, beautiful feet are now achievable in the shower, or even in the bath as part of a regular beauty routine. This ensures at-home pampering is now even easier and more efficient for the time poor, as this gadget works effortlessly on wet or dry feet to remove hard skin. The elegant and ergonomically designed electronic foot file is also rechargeable – meaning no additional batteries are required for use – and also offers a dual speed roller (Velvet Smooth Wet & Dry Foot File retails for $89.99, Velvet Smooth Wet & Dry Replacement Roller Head $24.99).
Of course, don’t just take our word how good Scholl products are. Bastien Gonzalez is also a huge fan. So much so, he wanted to put his name on the wet and dry foot file!
Who is Bastien Gonzalez? Mr Gonzalez is known as the pedicurist to the stars in Hollywood, with clients such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Noami Campbell and Cate Blanchett.
Gonzalez is in Australia promoting the newly launched Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet & Dry foot file, which is described as a ‘beauty must-have for those who are constantly on-the-go.’
Mr Gonzalez shares his tips for beautiful feet:
- The most important thing that I say to all my clients is that you must LOVE your feet. Beauty starts from your feet so I really do believe we should take pride in their appearance and show them off where we can. Most of the world’s most common foot-related problems can be solved by following these simple tips
- When you want to purchase new shoes, choose your shoes at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest. Don’t try to force your feet into shoes that are too small or you’ll end up suffering for it when you could just choose a size that fits.
- Change your shoes regularly and try not to wear one style of footwear too often. The best thing you can do for your feet is to change shoes once a day.
- As soon as you are back home, take off your shoes, roll the toes and move your joints to keep the mobility and avoid hammertoes. 5 seconds is all it takes.
- To help avoid foot pains, the only tool you need is time: time to massage your feet every evening to work on foot mobility, skin elasticity, blood circulation and to re-pump the fatty cushions under your feet. I’d advise a moistening cream to finish the job off, such as Scholl’s Velvet Smooth Essential Moisture Cream.
- Scrub your feet two times a week to clear away dead skin cells. Never be too rough on the skin. Use a tool such Scholl’s Velvet Smooth Wet & Dry Foot File and let the rotating head do the hard work for you.
- Use Scholl’s Velvet Smooth Essential Moisture Cream every night before you go to sleep. Regular application of the cream over 3 weeks will help improve the condition of your feet on your journey toto beautiful skin.
- For perfect nails, file your nail into a square shape and gently make the corner round to help avoid any ingrowing nails. Never cut the nail on the side. A great tool for sculpting nails is Scholl’s Electronic Nail Care System.
- Do not push or cut your cuticles. Use an oil such as Scholl’s Velvet Smooth Nail Care Oil to keep them soft & strong as they’re a natural protection against bacteria and infection.