1. Accept the gift of giving – When friends and family offer to bring a dish to Christmas lunch, let them! Not only will you save time cooking the whole feast yourself, but it will mean less washing up on Christmas night.
2. Get festive with the daily paper – By using the newspaper as gift wrap, you’ll halve the amount of recycling come Boxing Day. Hand painted designs by the kids, or artfully dressed twine can take the humble newspaper from everyday to quirky and cute.
3. Embrace Christmas Magic and opt for the quick-fix – We all love to have a sparkling kitchen, but Christmas really isn’t the time to be wiping down every surface in the house. Keeping products like Ajax® Spray n’ Wipe® Multipurpose Wipes on hand can be a godsend when it comes to quickly cleaning up a splash of wine or pavlova crumbs, and getting back to the party.
4. Take Christmas to the great outdoors – Make full use of the Summer weather and host your Christmas feast outside. Not only will your carpet be saved from the mess, but you’ll avoid hours of vacuuming and dusting.
5. Give you fridge the pre-Christmas cleanout – Clean out your fridge well before the Christmas feast starts to build up. Removing all old items and giving it a quick once over with Ajax® Spray n’ Wipe® Kitchen will save you from repeatedly re-arranging leftovers into the new year, and guessing how old that summer salad might be.