Do you have a big date night coming up? Date nights are so exciting, whether you’re going on a date with somebody new or keeping the spark alive with your partner. Having regular date nights will help to bring you closer together and spend quality time with one another. So, how can you prepare for your big date night to make it the best one yet? Read on for some tips!
You want to make sure you look amazing for this date, so focus on doing some beauty treatments for yourself or booking in at a salon. Here are some things you can do:
- Make sure you’re well moisturised.
- Whiten your teeth.
- Have an epsom salt bath if you feel bloated – it helps!
- Exfoliate in the bath or shower to get rid of dead skin cells and make your skin silky smooth.
- Get rid of unwanted body hair after exfoliating to get an even closer shave. Just make sure you allow your pores to close before you apply moisturiser or any other products.
- Wear your favourite perfume, and use a matching body wash if possible. It makes the scent even stronger!
- Tidy up your nails and paint them.
- For your hair, you want something that isn’t too out there and isn’t going to make you mess with it every 2 seconds. I like loose styles, like waves and curls.
- For your makeup, try to let your natural beauty shine through! You can still wear some amazing makeup looks.
- Make sure your lips are soft by using a scrub and balm. You might get a kiss!
Deciding What to Do
For a big date night, you need something special to do. You could head to a luxury restaurant. You could go to the cinema and for food. You could go to the theatre or another live show. It all depends on your personalities though; you might be better off going to a theme park or something fun like that!
You can only decide on your outfit when you know for sure what you’re doing. Your best heels will look great at a classy restaurant, but not necessarily at a theme park. Make sure you look great but you’re comfortable too. If you’re not comfortable, it’ll show and you’ll more than likely fiddle with your outfit.
If you have kids or pets, arrange sitters in advance to ensure that your date night can get off to the right start. Make sure you trust the sitter and have spoken to them beforehand so you don’t need to panic. Leave emergency numbers, and lots of notes so there won’t be any need to call you unless there’s an emergency.
With these tips, you can make sure you look amazing for your date night and have an incredible time wherever you go. Leave your phone in your bag, and simply live in the moment with your other half. Quality time is the best kind of time! See you again soon!