MSS loves: Revitanail
There is just something so feminine and girly with having gorgeous nails and finding nail products that help strengthen and beautify your nails with long lasting colour isn’t an easy feat.
Let’s face it, a lot of nail products leave nails a lovely yellow colour, chip easily and dry your nails out. Not so with the Revitanail range. The range is designed to nourish and promote healthy nails.
Revitanail Triple Strength (RRP $14.95) is a treatment with colour, formulated with powerful strengthening ingredients to help protect and repair damaged and weak nails. It contains clinically proven ProSina Keratin Peptide to strengthen nails, bamboo to improve flexibility and calcium for protection and growth. The polish features a quick-dry gloss finish and streak–free smooth application.
My nails are quite brittle, they chip and flake easily and I have noticed a huge improvement in the health of my nails since using the Revitanail Triple Strength range. It really does strengthen your nails.
Once a week I give myself a manicure and my routine involves:
- Removing old polish with Revitanail Conditioning Remover Wipes (RRP $5.95), which are acetone-free and contains hydrating Vitamin E. These are brilliant, no more tissues stuck to your nails as you are taking polish off.
- Gently massage in Revitanail Nourishing Oil (RRP$14.95) for a minute into your nails and cuticles. Wipe off excess oil from your nail bed, so the new coat of polish will stick to your nails.
- Apply Revitanail Triple Strength (I love the Cashmere and Black Plum colours) directly onto your nails, without a base coat Start with strokes on each side of the nail and end with a stroke along the middle. Apply two coats of colour.
- Finish off with the Revitanail 3D Top Coat (RRP $14.95), which looks amazing! This lets you achieve salon results from home by providing a gel-like finish with high definition 3D sheen. It also prolongs the life of your colour by preventing chipping and peeling.
- If you are in a hurry (or you’re like me and tend to smudge your nails!), place two drops of Revitanail Instant Dry Drops (RRP $14.95) to the base of your cuticles and let the drops flow to the tip of each nail. Voila dry, gorgeous nails in under a minute! This also helps to protect against smudges and scratches, and is suitable for natural, artificial and sensitive nails.
If you have gone outside of your nails with the polish and coloured your skin (I’m a shocker at doing this to my right hand, like in the pic below). You have to try the Revitanail Precision Corrector (RRP $12.95). This pen is like a magic wand for nail polish mistakes. Enriched with Jojoba and acetone-free, it moisturises and nourishes nail edges and dry cuticles.
My favourite product in the range is the Revitanail Nail Strengthener (RRP $25.95). Last year when I was really sick with my Hypothyroidism, my nails were quite brittle and flaked easy (a system of the disease).
On the first day the Nail Strengthener should be applied with two coats and then one coat, once a day for the next 5 days, after seven days remove with non-acetone polish remover and start the process again. This should be repeated 3 times, over the 28-day full regime. You should rest your nails for 1-2 weeks between programs. After two weeks I started to see and feel a difference in my nails, no more peeling or splitting and my nails were much stronger.
To help the process along, it is recommended you massage the Revitanail Nourishing Oil (RRP $14.95) into the cuticles after each application of the Revitanail Nail Strengthener has dried.
The Nourishing Oil should be used during the 1-2 week rest period.
To say the Revitanail Nail Strengthener lived up to it’s name would be an understatement. I had healthy, strong nails in under a month! No more, flaking or chipped nails.
It is no wonder the Nail Strengthener has won a lot of beauty awards including the Instyle Best Beauty Buys award and the judges choice in the Australian Beauty awards.
Revitanail have just released another fantastic product, the Keratin Strengthening Serum (RRP $19.99).
This product is aimed at moisturising and strengthening nails and conditioning the cuticles. I think it did this effectively and I noticed an immediate difference in the look of my nails and cuticles. My cuticles weren’t peeling anymore and I didn’t have hang nails as I regularly do. It has a smooth consistency that absorbs completely after the directed 1 minute of massage.
For more information on the range visit the Revitanail Facebook page .
Revitanail is available from good pharmacies nationally. For stockist details call 1800 630 056.
#SP This was a sponsored post in conjunction with Revitanail as per our disclosure policy