Who didn’t dream about excellent sex on the beach during sunset at least once in their life? It is one of the most common sexual fantasies. You can see scenes like this in almost every romantic movie there is. If you see a beach, you can be sure that someone will do it there.
However, while it may seem glorious when you see it on a big screen, it may be a little more complicated in real life. Here, you will find few tips on making this dream come true, but at the same time, make sure that your sex on the sand is sanitary and safe. You will need a few things you can usually find in a supermarket or an online sex shop.
What You Will Need
To feel comfortable and safe while doing the deed on the beach, you will need a few things. Here are the essential ones:
You will need a blanket that you can spread on the beach. It is crucial to ensure that the sand is entirely free of any debris, food, and other things that may cause infections or irritation.
So, make sure to have something to lie on – a beach blanket, towel, or sheet. You don’t want to end up with sand inside your body when doing it on the beach, right? It will not only prevent you from getting sand in your private parts but also make it easier for you to clean up afterward.
Condoms are more critical than you would think. While this is not the first thing you think about when you think about sex on the beach, it is probably the most important one. You cannot determine where the sand has been and what it contains. Even if you cannot see anything visible on it, there may be bacteria and other substances that may cause irritation or illness.
Besides, a condom is still the most important thing you must have when having sex if you don’t want to get pregnant or get an STD. You can buy condoms at any local drugstore or order them from an online sex shop.
Lube is essential if you want to have fun on the beach. You might want to consider using a silicone-based lube, as this will not wash away with water. Besides, you may need this if condoms aren’t enough for you to feel comfortable during intercourse. A lubricant always comes in handy. Also, it may give you the additional stimulation and pleasure you need during your sex on the beach experience.
Personal wipes are a necessity. When you are done having sex, you will probably want to wash yourself. That’s why it is a good idea to have everything you need to clean yourself up before and right after fun time. It is better to use personal wipes or baby wipes. They are easy to use, small, cheap, easy to carry, and perfect for this occasion.
That way, you will be able to take care of yourself and your partner after sex. If you have everything you need, you will be able to enjoy safe and fun sex on the beach.
How To Do It Safely
Once you have all the things you need, here are some tips for making your beach experience safe and enjoyable:
- Choose a good place to have sex. Do not just assume that this is a sexual fantasy you can fulfill anywhere on the beach. Of course, it is more difficult to find a secluded spot on the crowded beaches with many people, but it is possible. Look for a place that is not too close to other people, and if you want to avoid any unwanted attention, try to choose a site that is away from the main part of the beach, where there are fewer people.
- Clean the surface where you are going to have sex. Sand can contain a lot of bacteria and germs. That’s why it is crucial to make sure that your chosen spot and the blanket are clean before moving to sex itself. You don’t want to end up with an infection, so it is crucial to make sure that you clean up the place you have chosen beforehand.
- Make sure that there are no sharp objects nearby. This may seem like an obvious thing, but why take chances? It is much better to be safe than sorry. So, once you have found the right spot for having sex on the beach, make sure that there are no sharp objects in the area you will do it on.
- Beware of being seen. This may seem like an obvious thing again, but it is easy to forget about it when you are caught in the heat of passion. If someone sees you having sex on the beach, they may think you are doing something illegal. That’s why it is better to be prepared for this situation and avoid these awkward moments altogether. One way of doing this is by bringing your own blanket or sheet. This will help hide your activities if someone appears and protect your privacy at all times.
- Pay attention to your surroundings. While doing it in a public place may add some excitement and turn-on for some people, try not to forget that other people may be around. Try to pay attention to what’s going on around you and avoid making any sounds when doing it.
Once you have done all these things and feel comfortable enough, start exploring your partner’s body and have fun. Just don’t forget about practicing safe sex and using condoms.
Sex on the beach is one of those lifetime experiences everybody wants to try at least once in their life. However, it is crucial to come prepared, as some essentials (or the lack of them) can make this experience or break it for you.
Thus, make sure to grab something to lie on, condoms, lube, and a pack of personal wipes – they will ease taking care of your partner and yourself after sex. When looking for a perfect sport, ensure that it is far from other people, clean and safe. Have fun!